Amani Masks On Sale!
Respecting all Covid-19 guidelines! Shop at our boutique - JOHARI AFRICA! lt’s an African Experience - A must see!
Learn about Amani & Our Covid-19 Efforts!
You can visit us or order online and pick up at our center! Learn more about Refugee Women sewing masks and the roles we are playing in the community to address these uncertain times! Purchase or Donate a mask using the link below 📲💕 Our masks are made with the Emory Healthcare Guidelines🏥📑 Sewn-in with #Natural Organic 100% Muslin Cotton #Filters 100% #Cotton Fabric🌫🌾All fabric is washed & sanitized before production.
Masks Should Be Worn The Right Way!
1. The top edge sits on the bridge of your nose.
2. The bottom edge sits under your chin.
3. Secure elastic around ear loops.
4. Should fit enough not tight - Allows for breathing without restrictions.
5. Wash mask and hands after using daily - you can spray masks with
hydrogen peroxide and wash in hot soapy water then air dry or in the dryer.